sexta-feira, 23 de maio de 2008

Success Stories

"Herbalife products changed my life!"

That's what millions of excited people have said about their life-changing success using Herbalife products!

From simplified nutrition to weight management and naturally enhanced beauty, Herbalife products can change your life, too. Read about some of the results here with these inspiring, healthy success stories!







Jonas Jeannot and Nadia Mercelis
In February 2003, I started taking the Herbalife products, and within 2 weeks I'd lost 4 Kilos. I used Formula 1 as my main weight management product and took advantage of the fantastic Chocolate Protein Bars instead of unhealthy snacking. By staying committed to the programme I lost an amazing 90 Kilos over 27 months. Read Success Story







Halldora Skuladottir
By the time I was 25 I had given up getting on the scales. My weight was heading towards triple figures, and I needed to do something about it! I was introduced to Herbalife and started taking the products, I lost weight and maintained the weight-loss, regained my self-esteem and now I can wear the clothes I want... Read Success Story







Egill Vignisson
I was feeling old and unfit when I was approached by a Herbalife Distributor who introduced me to the products. Using the Shapeworks products I lost 10 kilos, and for the first time in my life I started to use vitamins and herbal supplements every day. Now I feel like I have an extra 3 or 4 active hours every day, it's amazing...
Read Success Story



Other Success Stories

* Going on 50 and feeling 25!
Alfonso Di Guida is 49 years old and lives in Rome. He teaches Physical Education in a secondary school and also works as a physiotherapist. Alfonso is an Olympic Athlete, who competed in the Montreal Olympic games, in 1976, making it to the semi finals in the 400 metres! He has been the Italian 400 metre champion on several occasions and he is the Italian record holder in the 4 x 400m relay. In 1981, he won the European cup in Zagreb and has been part of the national team on 36 occasions... Read Success Story

* I'm Really Going Places with Herbalife!
David Bowyer is 43 years old, lives in Zaragoza, Northern Spain, and has a 7-year-old daughter. He originally comes from the UK, but in January he moved to Spain to start a new life with his Herbalife business... Read Success Story

* Thanks to my Father's advice, I now have an exciting future ahead of me!
Carmela Sarno is 25 years old and lives in San Giorgio a Cremano in Naples. She has been working as an Herbalife Distributor for almost four years now and she would like to share with people the difference it has made to her life. "My father recommended Herbalife to me." Read Success Story

* Setting the pace with Herbalife!
Martin Wood is 45 years old, he lives in Lincoln with his wife Tracey and he has been a Police Officer for 27 years. His interest in Herbalife Products came from his love of sports. He has been a Physical Training Instructor for 12 years and a Senior Coach with UK Athletics for 14 years. Read Success Story

Sem comentários: